Location: Northern California
- Report to the management and assist the company in performing budget analysis and planning by applying analytical methods and standards and principles in accounting, finance, statistics/mathematics and business administration.
- Conduct statistical studies and analyses of past and current years of accounting data to prepare budgets and to justify funds requested.
- Analyze accounting records to determine financial resources required to operate programs/projects and for budget allocations.
- Work with program and project managers to develop the budget. Review managers’ budget proposals for completeness and accuracy.
- Combine all the program and department budgets together into a consolidated budget plan for management review.
- Assist the management to analyze the proposed budget plan and find alternatives.
- Explain recommendations for funding requests to the management.
- Monitor the company spending to ensure that it is within budget.
- Forecast and estimate future financial needs.
- BA in finance, accounting, or business and two (2) years experience in job offered.
- Must be able to perform all job duties.