Location: Northern California
- Responsible for analyzing, modeling, simulating, designing, qualifying and developing switching power supplies for our customers, as well as developing new generation cost-effective ac/dc, dc/dc, dc/ac, and ac/ac conversion circuits with superior performance.
- Design and development of single and poly-phase high-frequency, switch-mode off-line converters and inverters that exhibit superior efficiency, high power density, and high reliability.
- Involve in design and development of power conversion circuits for portable electronics, and work on the development of various electronic ballast circuits and LED lighting circuits.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Six months experience in electronics engineering from design concept to manufacture, including experience in analog and digital circuit design, PCB layout and schematic, handling various engineering analysis from component level to system level.
- Creating product and test specifications.
- Conducting various engineering test and analyzing test data.
- Working with manufacture and customer.
- Proficient in using digital oscilloscope, multi-meters, AC/DC power supply, waveform generator, data acquisition unit, EMI receiver.