Location: Northern California
- Develop complex financial models and present analytics to support the sales and operation team.
- Assist in developing complex models to evaluate potential M&A activities.
- Prepare various industry and market analyses to support expansion and M&A initiatives.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of complex pricing models.
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis to evaluate the costs and revenues that an expansion project may generate and use the results to allocate the budget and to review financial requests.
- Drive planning, analysis, coordination and consolidation of corporate budget plan.
- Assist Region Finance Manager in review and adjustment of annual budgets.
- Build analytical models and evaluate the economic environment, comparable companies and business performance to forecast operating results.
- Monitor and review variance between the Budgeted/Forecasting and Actual financial results.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly consolidated and regional financial analysis reports to the top management.
- Develop, interpret, and implement financial concepts for financial planning.
- Perform strategic and scenario analysis to identify present and future financial performance.
- Provide financial related information to the management by compiling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Develop and refine key business metrics and drive robust analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and access potential opportunities and risks, while evaluating possible alternatives and recommending appropriate actions across Corporate Finance.
- Conduct comparable analysis as necessary in support of key business metrics and objectives.
- Access SAP general ledger system and financial reporting systems to pull actual financials for use in trending and forecasting analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field with 24 months of experience in analyzing key financial indicators, financial statements, accounting records, operating records and budgets variance.
- Experience in evaluating investment opportunities, factory expansion proposals, creating financial modeling; financial forecast and budgeting.
- Experience in applying analytical skills to develop, interpret, analyze, compile, and present financial data and information.
- Hands-on experience in advanced Excel tools including VBA, Pivot Table, Formula, Charts and Graphs.