Mechanical Application Engineer
Location: Northern California
- Perform multiple switching power supply products development projects and mechanical/electronic design, particularly, designing parts and assemblies and integrate company?s products into customer requirements.
- Work with a team of several multidisciplinary engineers, including electrical engineers, PCB designers, and test engineers, undertaking the development and implementation of a state-of-the-art power switching technology project.
- Design, analyze and integrate various aspects of the projects, applying knowledge and principles of the fundamental physics theories, mechanical engineering.
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Excellence (DFX) etc.
- Interface with other groups within the Company and outside partners and customers to adapt the technology in custom applications using 3D modeling, 3D mechanical CAD tools, 3D scanning, CAD/CAM designs, sheet metal stamping/molding, and PCB design and manufacturing.
- Associate degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Three (3) years related experience including mechanical engineering design, applied graphic software, QCDS (quality, cost, development, and service), and project management.