Operations Research Analyst
Location: Northern California
Annual Salary: $77,106 -$90,000
Building the data for service operation:
- Collect and organize information from a variety of sources, such as ERP, portal databases, sales histories, and business group feedback.
- Understand business development team’s strategic direction and organize information by the targeted industry/vertical segments.
- Analyze collected operation data and define the problems in existing business activities.
- Conduct statistical analysis for cost management, project budgeting and operation performance.
- Develop analysis and sustainable solutions, collaborate and assist with key decision makers pertaining to S&OP, commodity strategy, supply chain metrics, logistics, inventory management and other business operations.
Delivering internal monthly operational reports:
- Periodic meeting with sales members to track on-going international business progress.
- Study and analyze among competitive proposals that affords maximum profit and effectiveness.
- Prepare analytical reports for the local and international business operations with quantitative and qualitative data.
- Analyze and review existing operation procedures and convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports, including but not limited to, advise and suggest techniques to improve obsolete process, analyze variation of electrical product measurements, manage inventory levels, forecast errors, maintain MRP parameters, optimize inventory, reduce freight expense and satisfy fluctuations in customer demand.
- These analyses require query tools such as Business Model Canvas Excel, SAP ERP, SAP NetWeaver, SWOT, SPSS, Tableau etc.
Generating post-sales service operations analysis:
- Monitor targeted customers and industries’ movements and provide summary reports.
- Represent the voice of the customer by conducting quantitative and qualitative research of the existing customer base and prospective, customer base, distill the findings to actionable insights, and incorporate into the various departments’ strategies.
- Analyze target industry’s market size, scope and sales trends using statistical software.
- Study and analyze information about alternative courses of action to determine which plan will offer the best outcomes.
- Prepare reports to management defining problem, evaluation, and possible solutions.
- Assist and collaborate with management and different departments to ensure the implementation of marketing and business plans and continuous improvement/cost savings.
Master’s degree in Analytics, Informational Design, Statistics, or related fields and one year experience in data analysis, including collecting and analyzing operations and business data and helping management make informed decisions; developing business administration planning, budgeting, and forecasting and providing analysis reports for the purpose of cost and inventory optimization; conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis of various operation activities for evaluation of business flow improvement solutions; recommending solutions for the improvement of operation effectiveness and efficiency.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org