Operations Research Analyst
Location: Northern California
- Report to management and help the company to determine most efficient ways to use of money, materials, equipment, facilities and people by applying analytical methods from mathematics, science, engineering and management.
- Develop, design, maintain, coordinate and implement reporting systems for business operations and internal management.
- Analyze problems in terms of management information and conceptualize and define problems.
- Study information and select plan from competitive proposals that affords maximum profit and/or effectiveness.
- Conduct data collection and presentation that involves the creation of design specifications.
- Assess data through a variety of databases and the creation of accurate, meaningful and relevant information for diverse audiences.
- Perform information management, maintain integrity of data and work with other departments to acquire information.
- Prepare reports to management defining problem, evaluation, and possible solutions.
- MS in Engineering Management.