Location: New York (Long Island)
- Analyze, model, simulate, design and develop switch mode power supplies (10W-2000W) from concept to production.
- Develop new generation of cost-effective AC/DC conversion circuits with superior performance.
- Design and develop single and poly-phase high-frequency, switch-mode off-line converters and inverters for desktop, server, telecom, and motor drive applications that exhibit superior efficiency, high power density and high reliability.
- Use Pspice modeling and MathCAD.
- Domestic and international travel required.
- MS in Electrical Engineering plus two (2) years analog design experience.