Phihong Releases 30W Interchangeable AC Plug Wall-mount IEEE802.3at Compliant Power-over-Ethernet Injector
The POE30R-1ATP-R POE injector supports data speeds of up to 2.5G and meets Level VI Efficiency
Fremont, CA (March, 2023) — Phihong, a leading global supplier of Power-over-Ethernet midspans, has announced the availability of the POE30R-1ATP-R IEEE802.3at compliant single-port injector that utilizes the convenience of field changeable AC input prongs (sold separately).
• Up to 2.5 Gbps data transmission speed.
• Provides 30 watts 56VDC +1V/-2V output.
• 90Vac to 264Vac line input.
• Non-vented case measuring 3.58” x 2.37” x 1.38” (L x W x H).
• Approved to UL and IEC 62368-1 Edition 3
• Complies with EN55035 immunity requirements.
• Meets EN 55032, FCC Part 15 and CAN ICES-003/NMB-003 Class B emissions requirements.
• Complies with the US Department of Energy’s (DOE) Level VI efficiency and Canada’s NRCan energy efficiency requirements.
To download the datasheet for Phihong’s POE30R-1ATP-R interchangeable power plug IEEE802.3at compliant Power-over-Ethernet injector, please visit: https://www.phihong.com/wp-content/uploads/POE30R-1ATP-R.pdf. For all other inquiries, please visit www.phihong.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (510) 445-0100, or write to Phihong USA at 47800 Fremont Blvd., Fremont, CA 94538.
Since 1972 Phihong has been developing and providing world-class power solutions. A leading supplier of power adapters, power supplies, Power-over-Ethernet injectors, and electric vehicle charging products, and with annual revenue of $460 million, Phihong proudly serves OEMs in the datacom, telecom, personal electronics, industrial, medical, networking markets and has a truly global reach with design labs, manufacturing facilities, and sales support centers in California, New York, The Netherlands, China, Vietnam, Japan, and Taiwan.
For more information, contact: