Location: Northern California
- Assessing customer credit standing, reviewing customer payment history and determining customer credit rating, and analyzing customer credit terms and payment history and making recommendations for credit terms adjustments.
- Managing and improving customer payment history by assessing and resolving customer payment issues.
- Analyzing credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending, prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit, and evaluating customer records and recommending payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Conferring with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information, and generating financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers? financial status.
- Comparing liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Consulting with customers to resolve complaints and verifying financial and credit transactions.
- A baccalaureate or higher degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resources allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.