Product Marketing Manager
Location: Northern California
- Manage and direct all aspects of product marketing and product management for switch mode power supplies, including standard and custom power supplies products.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess needs and determine requirements.
- Lead the marketing and sales force in respective territories and collaborate with the manufacturing in localizing product to regional markets.
- Design and implement marketing strategies.
- Utilize established procedures and software to gather data, and track and forecast marketing trends.
- Synthesize marketing input to create long term product vision and strategy; formulate strategies to introduce and implement a switching power supply product range.
- Provide technical training to staff for the new range of power supply products.
- BSEE plus 5 years progressive experience in product marketing of power supplies electronics field. Will accept applicant without degree but possess 9 years of work experience in the product marketing & sales of power supplies products.