Sr. Operations Research Analyst
Location: Northern California
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
- Develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation.
- Report to the management and assist the company in annual and long-term business planning, and to determine most efficient ways to use of money, materials, equipment, facilities and people by applying analytical methods from logistics, science, mathematics and business administration.
- Develop, design, maintain, coordinate and implement the reporting systems for business operations and internal management; analyze problem in terms of management information and conceptualize and define problems; conduct quantitative and qualitative research of the existing customer base and prospective, customer base, distill the findings to actionable insights, and incorporate into the various departments? strategies; study information and select plan from competitive proposals that affords maximum profit and/or effectiveness; conduct data collection and presentation that involves the creation of design specifications, accessing data through a variety of databases and the creation of accurate, meaningful and relevant information for diverse audiences; perform information management, maintain integrity of data, and coordinate with other departments to acquire information; find multiple possible solutions for meeting the particular goals of a project; prepare reports to management defining problem, evaluation, and possible solutions.
- MBA and two (2) years related experience in job offer. Must be able to perform all job duties